Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surf Art Blog

Options
  • 06-01-2011 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

I got the go ahead from the mods ;) to introduce my baby for 2011: D.S.A, aka Daily Surf Art.

http://dailysurfart.blogspot.com/

It's a blog I started back in November with fellow artist Ronan Guivarch to promote each other's work and the idea was to have new small surf related Daily Painting to offer on the blog everyday. Since then we've had a few people joining:

Lani Gregory (Achill)
    Phillip Morrison (Lahinch)
    Pauline Beugniot (France, Biarritz)
    Matt Beard (US)
    Robb Havassy (US)
    Lisa Riehl (Canada)
    and of course Ronan Guivarch (France, Britanny) and myself Olivier Longuet (Galway)

...and a lot more coming in January.

The site is free, there's no commission or fee for anyone and it's entirely up to the artists to decide how often they post new art, if and how they want to sell it online etc ... The only rules are to keep it small, surf, and cheap enough.
    The real benefit is that each artist bring their own following to the site, so it's working on mutual promotion of each other's work.

If you can suggest artists or friends or yourself send me a message.

Hope ye enjoy it.

Peace
    Ollie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭CRenegade

Best of luck with it man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Well done. It is extremely refreshing to see hand-made pictures compared to the avalanche of photographs.
    Good luck and lot's of traffic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 imran101

Best of Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

I dunno if this is your thing, but custom art work on boards would probably sell hella well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

Like this ?;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HQKackfWKc
    post-1-1283931551.jpg
    I do a good bit of it alright, but the idea of the site is to keep it small, affordable and easy to ship.

Advertisement