Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Astro Soccer Thursday Nights

• 06-01-2011 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Anyone interested in playing soccer Thursday nights in Carlow IT from 7-8pm let me know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Nolaner

how many you got already?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭sandyhills

we have 6 so far missing a few so if you are interested we can meet u there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Nolaner

are you guys planning on doing it on the small or big astros?

I know a few people who might be interested so i'll get back to you here soon as possible :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭sandyhills

we play on the small pitch. ended up with 7 last nite so if you are interested in playing next week let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Lukekul

Are you guys any good?
    we're not spectacular tbh :D

Myself and my housemate usually get a game together on thursdays between 6 and 7 but its been getting harder and harder to get lazy bums out to play, so if your ever stuck send me a text and if haven't played that day we would.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Lukekul

Hey we need a few people for a game at 5 today, anyone interested?

Advertisement