Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What level FETAC is an electrician

Options
  • 06-01-2011 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭

I'm due to qualify as an Electrician in April and I'm hoping to go to the states for a year. A requirement is that you must have a FETAC 6 cert. Does anyone what type of Fetac level an electrician gets?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭sparcocars

Del007 wrote: »
    I'm due to qualify as an Electrician in April and I'm hoping to go to the states for a year. A requirement is that you must have a FETAC 6 cert. Does anyone what type of Fetac level an electrician gets?

Cheers

Yes all people who qualify from any trade apprenticeship get a Fetac level 6 certificate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭pieface_ie

Ya its level 6, and the cert is cheap and plain looking :D They have dates where they present them to you. If you do not wish to collect em they will post them out. Dick Roche was to present mine to me so i got them to post it out. If it was Rosanna or Glenda i would of gone :D

Advertisement