Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC CISCO EPC2425

Options
  • 06-01-2011 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I've recently moved to UPC's tv/phone/broadband package and have one problem. The Cisco EPC2425 router supplied by UPC does not recognise any media server (WMP11's, Twonkey etc) so I am unable to stream music from my PC's hard disk to my Pure Evoke Flow (PEF) internet radio. The PEF connects wirelessly to the internet using the EPC2425 and its radio function works perfectly. However when set to 'Media Player' the PEF reports 'No servers found'. I've checked settings with Pure who say the problem must be with the EPC2425. UPC and their premium service advisors have no solution. If I reconnect an old Netgear box I get media streaming and internet radio perfectly. There must be a solution, any suggestions gratefully received!

SB

Advertisement