Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA SPORTS ACTIVE 2 WII

Options
  • 06-01-2011 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has this/has had hassle with it?
    I got the 1st game for xmas last year & likes it so was delighted when I got the 2nd one this year.I finally decided it was time to try it last night. I can't get it to work:mad:. It recognised the 3 components (usb stick, arm strap & leg strap) so I tried using it. It keeps stopping saying its lost contact with one of the straps. Very annoying! Has anyone come across this. Is the konnect for the x box the same? Thanks..need to work off xmas badly!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭busymum1

Hi I set this up a few days ago. No probs with it. I had to 'rebind' the heart monitor initally but has been working fine since. Is the heart monitor in proper contact with your forearm? Maybe the batteries are running low?
    HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Cushla

It must be somethin I'm doing so..can't figure out what tho. Its the new batteries that came with it so I'm assuming they're ok but will try new ones anyway. With the leg strap are you wearing shorts or should it work through track suit? I hope it starts working soon. My belly needs it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

For some reason I read that title as EA SPORTS ACTIVE WWII

Actually, that would be sort of cool. Nothing beats a decent cardio workout storming up Omaha beach.

Advertisement