Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pago fruit juice

Options
  • 06-01-2011 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Does anywhere on the island sell this (wholesale or otherwise)? I had it a few times while in Germany last summer and loved it - the strawberry one specifically.

I've looked into getting it from the UK but the one company I placed an order with rejected my credit card for reasons unknown and are requesting a wire transfer while steadfastly ignoring my queries about delivery times and the like. I've had a quick look at other wholesalers there but most appear to limit their trade to the UK.

I could probably get a friend living over there to take an order and forward it on but I'd rather not put them through the hassle so any suggestions would be welcome, cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭ullu

Bump in case anyone who can help may not have seen it initially, thanks.

Advertisement