Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few questions...

Options
  • 06-01-2011 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

Right, I'm 18, really want to get my tragus pierced but I've heard its a bit of a nightmare in terms of healing length and infection?? I love the look of it but I just wanna be sure before I get it done I have all my info correct etc...

Also does anyone know the best place to get a piercing done in either Limerick or Cork (City areas please)? I'm from Limerick and I've heard Foxes Bow is the best but again not sure. Also an idea of how much things would cost would be nice if anyone has any ideas? =D

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Hi I have my tragus pierced for the past year and 3 months and I love it, your right it does take ages to heal 100% but for after two days i think it started getting grand and didnt really hurt unless i touched it or pulled it or something and its not really a pain anyway but more of an inconvenience (after you get it pierced) its a bit of a pain in the arse because it takes a while to heal but after a month or two mine was perfect i think and then your just waiting for it to heal 100% but i love mine and it was worth it after the first few days of getting it pierced its grand, mine did get infected once about 2 months ago but i just used fucidin cream on it for a couple of days and it was grand again. your from limerick ya? id go to hard knox to get pierced doug the piercer is sound I got my lip pierced in hard knox 3 weeks ago and its going grand before that I got pierced in foxes bow and there an absolute disaster they pierced my nipple completely wrong my friends lip wrong( i was present for this) pierced my ears with a gun and they were off center but my they did my tragus ok. but I would say go to hard knox ill be going back there again. pm me if you want to know more about my experience. goodluck!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Sparkles:)

got mine done 4 years ago, and it wasnt that painful and tbh the healing was grand.

what is annoying tho is sleeping!!! i didnt realise i slept on my left until i tried to sleep that night

Advertisement