Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lego Mini Figures Series 2

Options
  • 06-01-2011 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Tesco at Coonagh Cross in Limerick have a load of these brought in.

I have a spare Pharaoh and Witch if anyone is interested. (also a spare set of handcuffs for the cop, currently on my Mexican :D )

I am on the lookout for a few Spartans.

Apart from Amazon or Ebay, does anyone know where i can get cheaper ones. Currently about 6pounds on those sites.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I'd say you've next to no chance as far as retailers go - Series 3 will be released in the next couple of weeks. The likes of Brickset and eBay will be your only chance IMO, and unforunately you will pay upwards of 5 euro (especially for the more popular ones like the Spartans).

Edit: Actually, I should have read your OP properly :o If Tesco has some, then presumably there would be some Spartans in there somewhere. Have you got a barcode cheatsheet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

ive seen it alright. good idea. forgot about it. cheers.

You dont happen to know a good app on the iphone that'll read them, there's so many of them.

You dont happen to know a good app on the iphone that'll read them, there's so many of them.

Sorry, I'm an Android user, can't help there I'm afraid! Ashamedly I actually know what the Spartan barcode looks like I've looked for so many :o

You don't need an app though, just print this document and bring it in to tesco:

http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/miscellaneous/8684Barcodes.pdf

Nec, You're Great, thanks

• Advertisement

No bother - any chance you have a couple of Series 1 zombies you'd be willing to part ways with? :p

I don't sorry, i only found mini-figures in the last few months. but i will keep my eyes peeled.

Anyone from the limerick area. Series 2 stil available in tesco at coonagh cross. I got a few spartans today.
    they seem to have re stocked again.

Advertisement