Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Ireland?

Options
  • 06-01-2011 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Ok so I've an LG Optimus Android phone and so my phone is quite data hungry and I text a lot also, 3 seems to offer me a great deal with all of this, I just want to hear your opinions on then, customer service, coverage etc etc..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Moved to them from 02 last year, picking up a very cheap Samsung Galaxy S on the way.

Cheaper bills, better phone, better data coverage. Haven't had any reason to fault the customer service so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Yep, pretty much the same as Rowley (except moved from O2 years ago).

Overall, I've found them to be best provider I've had over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Three are also great if you're visiting one of the "like home" countries. Your voice and data plans work just like at home at no additional cost, so no roaming charges. E.g. UK, Italy, Sweden, Denmark, HK.

Working fine on my Nexus One anyhow, especially with radio 5.12

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Ok so I've an LG Optimus Android phone and so my phone is quite data hungry and I text a lot also, 3 seems to offer me a great deal with all of this, I just want to hear your opinions on then, customer service, coverage etc etc..

Get a free SIM to test, data is terrible here (East Cork), almost useless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Eoin_Sheehy

JustinOval wrote: »
    Get a free SIM to test, data is terrible here (East Cork), almost useless.
    I've no real problem with that, I'm close to Cork city.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

I've no real problem with that, I'm close to Cork city.

So am I. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I have a sim here if you want it... PM me your address... got it with a phone i bought the other day but already had a 3 SIM... they couldn't put through an upgrade in CPW...

I love 3... best coverage in my area between meteor, o2 and three in the last 6 months... best pre pay plan...

Advertisement