Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Blackrock Opening Hours

Options
  • 06-01-2011 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Does anyone know what time the Aldi near the Blackrock Primary Care Centre is open until this evening? I have tried "googling" it but I just can't seem to find it..

Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I think it's 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ShamFeen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Great guys, thanks a mill.

Have to brush up on my googling technique I think! Just needed to do a quick shop after work as I'm on overtime tomorrow. They do lovely frozen foods. Mmmm lemon sole goujons in a lime and chilli breadcrumb.......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

NoDice wrote: »
    Mmmm lemon sole goujons in a lime and chilli breadcrumb.......

They sound nice,must get them sometime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Allegedly (i.e. according to their store locator which may or may not be correct) it's 9pm on Thursdays ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

They sound nice,must get them sometime.

They are! :)
    pow wow wrote: »
    Allegedly (i.e. according to their store locator which may or may not be correct) it's 9pm on Thursdays ;)

It was! :)

Picked up an abs trimmer for 12 quid too.... I hope it doesn't go behind the couch like every other bit of exercise equipment! :rolleyes:

Advertisement