Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Psychic predicted lotto win

• 06-01-2011 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Just saw this on yahoo news and read the article. This pox of a "psychic" said she could feel in her bones that she would win 1million on the lotto. If she did why the fvck would you get 15 other people in on it and instead of 1million you win 66k. What a cabbage

A "psychic" has described how she predicted she would win £1 million on the lottery just a few months before claiming the prize. Skip related content
    Related photos / videos

298753258-psychic-predicted-own-lottery-win.jpg?x=310&y=231&q=75&wc=385&hc=288&xc=26&yc=1&sig=Wak7IDGqtD.c5A06XyM.OA--#310,231 Psychic predicted own lottery win Enlarge photo

Ocean Kinge, 45, told colleagues about a "feeling in her bones" and set up a syndicate in August.
    The team of 15, who work at West London Training in Aldershot, Hampshire, went on to win £66,666.66 each by sharing a million pounds on the EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle on Christmas Eve.
    Catering manager Mrs Kinge, who is married with three sons and lives near Aldershot, said she discovered her special talents at the age of 19.
    She claims she can pick up "energies" through psychometry - holding on to someone's jewellery and describing what she feels.
    Mrs Kinge said she only senses good things and would not practise the technique if it uncovered bad omens.
    Describing the moment she knew her luck was in, she said: "Out of the blue one day I just said 'let's start a lottery syndicate because I've just got a really strong feeling we are going to win a big win at the end of the year'.
    "It was so strong I could feel it in my bones.
    "I said it was going to be a million pounds - don't ask me how, I just knew."
    Asked why she entered in a syndicate rather than alone, Mrs Kinge said: "I don't know. I just had a feeling it had to be in a syndicate."

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Even a "psychic" can get lucky some day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

She predicted she'd win 1 million but she only won 66,666. Technically she got it wrong.

If you're gonna be a in a sydicate, do the same numbers yourself only seperate, that way, you win half the jackpot and a share of the other half \o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,166 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Lots of sixes there. I smell brimstone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I once predicted that if I farted I'd shat my pants.

Turns out I'm psychic :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

If you're gonna be a in a sydicate, do the same numbers yourself only seperate, that way, you win half the jackpot and a share of the other half \o/

I know this oul lad who does the lotto every time its on the same set of numbers and does them twice and i asked why, he said if he wins and someone else does too rather than 50/50 spilit it'll be 33/66 in his favour.

Gotta hand it to him for coming up with that

bungler wrote: »
    I know this oul lad who does the lotto every time its on the same set of numbers and does them twice and i asked why, he said if he wins and someone else does too rather than 50/50 spilit it'll be 33/66 in his favour.

Gotta hand it to him for coming up with that

was probably my oul lad :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

bungler wrote: »
    Describing the moment she knew her luck was in, she said: "Out of the blue one day I just said 'let's start a lottery syndicate because I've just got a really strong feeling we are going to win a big win at the end of the year'.
    "It was so strong I could feel it in my bones.

if she really was psychic why did she not just start the syndicate at the end of the year? why waste money starting it sooner then the win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Why didn't she just predict the numbers?

Oh that's right, because she's talking bullsh*t.

was probably my oul lad :D

Wouldnt mind but the guy is worth tens of millions,which makes him even more mad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I imagine that most people who win the lotto will tell you that they had some kind of "feeling" that they would win beforehand.

You wouldn't play if it you had a feeling that you wouldn't win.

It also neglects the 2 million other people who had a "feeling" that they'd win, but didn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Anyone else find it co-incidental that she won 66,666.

****ing necromancer whore... BURN HER!

I had this feeling all day yesterday in my belly so i done the lotto, didnt win but woke up at 3am and pebble dashed the toilet for about an hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I predict that someone will win some money on a scratch card in Dublin today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

She's a cheat. I had a feeling I would win the lotto once, put the money on a horse instead and won. My lotto numbers didn't come up. True story!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

I predict a riot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Fluke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

ah them physics, they are just like gamblers, you never hear anything about their wrong predictions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Biggins wrote: »
    Even a "psychic" can get lucky some day!

If you give 600 psychics 600 numeric keypads and 600 years, eventually they'll write the complete works of Shakespear.

Or 6 lotto -winning numbers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

jester77 wrote: »
    ah them physics

like F=ma and all that? they can be tricky all right!

• Advertisement
Advertisement