Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online gaming - most fustrating experiences?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

none of that video surprises me. and tbh, thats relatively tame compared to some stuff.
    worst thing is that they easily could have won with that lineup :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Being beaten by Jazzy at UT, now that's annoying :D :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Bad company 2 when they game is filled with snipers or tanks. Just gets irritating. Same with getting sniped with a shotgun from half way across the map.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Bad company 2 when they game is filled with snipers or tanks. Just gets irritating. Same with getting sniped with a shotgun from half way across the map.
    I've taken this to the next more annoying step.....sniping with a handgun...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I've taken this to the next more annoying step.....sniping with a handgun...

Sniping with a handgun at least requires some skill (at least I imagine, haven't done it myself). With the shotgun and the right equipment you can just point in the general direction of someone and you're pretty much guaranteed to get a kill.

Sniping with a handgun at least requires some skill (at least I imagine, haven't done it myself). With the shotgun and the right equipment you can just point in the general direction of someone and you're pretty much guaranteed to get a kill.
    none at all tbh, only discovered it by messing, was raping a team and ran out of ammo(wasn in a squad) so scoped in on staionary enemy,whipped out a hand gun for the laugh and was getting headshots...I'd say they were ragin! Turns out handguns have no bullet drop

none at all tbh, only discovered it by messing, was raping a team and ran out of ammo(wasn in a squad) so scoped in on staionary enemy,whipped out a hand gun for the laugh and was getting headshots...I'd say they were ragin! Turns out handguns have no bullet drop

Really. Didn't know that. Must mess about with the handgun more often.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

I'm playing css and dod since 98 v1.0 to source. Love it. Pro evolution on Xbox both great but ridiculous at times

Edit oops logged in on gfs account

Really. Didn't know that. Must mess about with the handgun more often.
    Yup confirmed this by shooting a mate from the antenna on the last base in port valdez while he was on the crane in the second last base where the chopper spawns.

Actually level 50's who do nothin but sit in tanks/choppers/uav's bug the **** outta me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement