Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**MEMBERS NEEDED FOR COVERS BAND**

Options
  • 06-01-2011 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Two experienced guitarists based in Lucan dublin are looking for a bassist, drummer and singer for rock n roll covers band.

An sample of the setlist includes ACDC, CCR, Thin Lizzy, Oasis, Cream, Ocean Colour Scene, Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin, ZZ Top and bands along these lines

Please no time wasters

THANKS, JAMIE
    user_online.gifreport.gif quote.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 hihat

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭markthedrum1

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭loyer

Hi,
    Drummer here playin on and off for years ,39,different bands and styles including styles mentioned in ure thread.Have excellent gear and own transport,would be interested in tryin out.I'm based in south Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Jamington

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Brianm900

Hi guys,
    just wondering is the place still available?

• Advertisement

BUMP!

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭super hands

bump!

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Gavin Wheeler

Hey lads , Ive been drumming for 15 years with plenty of gigging experience .
    Love the sound of your set list , so if you havent filled the spot i'd be well keen .
    Cheers - Gav

• Advertisement

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 12 icecool101

Hi im intrested in trying out for your band.
    Im 29 yrs old,i live in kildare town, started playing drums when i was 13,have a lot of experience (espicially in doin your kinda set live)
    Im easy to get along with and will be willing to act v professional at all times.
    I have a good yamaha kit with all my own mikes, have my own transport, (willing to travel) and
    sence i dont work anymore im available around the clock for practice, rehersal,
    giging or recording ect....
    heres a video of my playing its not the best thing i ever did( infact its prob the worst thing i ever did) lol, but its the only video
    i have. If you try me out u wont be disapointed

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_jXoZe9HDs

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭super hands

gerrup

Just looking for singer and bassist now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭band_wanted

bassist/singer here

10 years experience
    nice gear
    cheers
    paul

• Registered Users Posts: 12 icecool101

you sent me a list of songs to learn and then you didnt even try me out wtf ????thats bad form........... im not impressed!!!!!
    nice one "jamie" !!!! thx for the big waste of my time

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭stuboy01

Hi I'm a bass player with 20 yrs expereience. Have played in a number of original bands adn also with covers bands.

drop me a line if this is still available.
    based in north dublin

Advertisement