Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caterers in Waterford?

• 06-01-2011 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi,

Could anyone recommend a reasonably priced caterer in Waterford that does good food? Have to organise a party soon and really don't want to poison people with my cooking ;)

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

mary grimes down in the johnstown industrial estate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Jack Molloy does very good grub

http://www.jackmolloy.com/pcatering.php

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

Thanks for that, will check them out :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

A mate of mine does it also. if you want his number send me a pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

I can recommend Peter Molloy Catering

http://www.petermolloycatering.com/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Mary Grimes good food if a tad old fashioned, the Granary cafe do a good line as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

Mary grimes!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Amy_R

I personally think molloys are wayy over priced and there food isnt great

The chef that does the food in ned kellys/exchange does great food for parties and at a reasonable price too.

if you need his number i can mail it on to you

• Registered Users Posts: 37 gaulsmillls

Does anyone have any contact for Lime tree catering...i think thats the name anyway? cant find their website!!! think they are based in dunmore east..maybe..thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Jubo

That's Lemontree Catering, Joan Bolands place. Don't have a number for her but she's in Coxtown in Dunmore East. She has a cafe there and also one in the Theatre Royal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 gaulsmillls

cheers for that...found website straight away..always helps if you have right name :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭angelfalling

For your dessert needs http://www.thebohokitchen.com anything from brownies/cookies to bespoke cakes/cupcakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

not exactly in waterford but if your still looking there's The Olde Bridge Catering Company in New Ross, run by Willie Rochford, exellent food, they also run the kitchen in New Ross Golf Club. I would highly recommend them. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Molloys are very good and popular around Waterford.

You also have The Vee Bistro & The Sea Horse in Tramore which do catering also. Both very nice restaurants, so their catering should be equally as good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

thanks for all the suggestions folks, really appreciate it :)

Advertisement