Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to get to The Harlequin Hotel (Days) by 10AM from Galway

Options
  • 06-01-2011 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭

Hi people, as the title says, I need to be at this hotel by 10am, 10:30 at the latest, theres a bus from Eyre Square @ 8am arriving in castlebar at 10am, is the hotel along the bus route outside of town by any chance or should I go to the bus station in Castlebar and hop in a taxi straight away, local advice required, thanks a million, also a link to Google maps/streetview would be appreciated, thanks again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Any help appreciated, I cant be late for this, is there any other bus company running from Galway that early does anybody know? Or anyone that commutes up willing to give me a lift please?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

I have no idea of bus times but the bus stop in Castlebar is less than a minute's walk from the Harlequin. Shaws carpark is adjacent to the stop and the Harlequin is the next building.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Oh really? Thats brilliant so, thanks for that MM, I thought it was out in the country somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

No problem. I hope your bus gets you there on time.

Advertisement