Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dracaena massan care

Options
  • 06-01-2011 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, my dracaena massan plant (similar to the one pictured below) which I only have for 3 months or so, seems to be dying and I wonder what i'm doing wrong?
    Many , but not all, of the green leaves are turning brown from the end tips.
    Following advice gained from the internet, i've barely watered it at all since I got it (perhaps once every 2 weeks and only a tiny amount of water at that).
    It's indoors, in my living room , which although cold during the day, has the heating on at night. The plant doesn't really receive any direct sunlight.
    Does anybody else have one and under what kind of conditions has it thrived?
    Thanks.
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/LARRY/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]Pic_dracaena_massanaegea100_close.jpg

Advertisement