Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Zoo in Winter

Options
  • 06-01-2011 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Some friends I and I are going to visit Dublin before we go back to school and we would like to visit the zoo. But we have been told that it isn't worth visiting at this time of year because a lot of the animals aren't out due to the cold weather, is this true?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭breadandjam

Dublin Zoo is pretty depressing at any time of year I haven't been in winter for a long time but my memory is that the animals- most of whom are from much warmer climates- were either indoors or huddled together looking miserable

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Pjays

A pair of us went down today and alot of the animals weren't there especially the monkeys. They had vanished. Of the animals that were there, alot of them were asleep in their dens or just hanging out in them.

Alot of construction work going on down there too which definitely doesn't help.

However, it was half price and is until Sunday.

Advertisement