Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roller Blinds

Options
  • 06-01-2011 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any idea where to get decent roller blinds at a good price in the north Dublin area? Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭gavney1

guineys have them

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭shovel

Ikea-around the €20 mark

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Barney Magoo

Harry Corry have standard sizes on sale which you can cut to your measurements (no big problem really). Range of colours may be limited though.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Thanks a mill for your help. I think my windows are odd sizes so did wonder about cutting them to my requirements. Anyone ever tried to do this themselves? And if so were you successful? Have very little money and very manky blinds! Cheers people ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hickeys in northwood, beside homebase. Had a sale on recently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

I need three new Roller Blinds for my kitchen. I rang HILLARY blinds but they dont have a rep in my area. I am thinking of ACME Blinds but I wont be able to compare prices. I only want simple off white or cream blinds. Two of the windows measure 50" across 46" drop and the other one is smaller 40" across & 38" drop. Any idea what is a realistic price for those. I need to get them fitted as there is tiles halfway up the side of the window.

I too need new blinds but have a VERY limited amount of money to spend. Got one for a bedroom from Ikea but had to cut it which worked out ok but was tricky. Am interested to know what others can suggest

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Hi et101. I just ordered my 3 Roller blinds 180 euro fitted.

hillbloom wrote: »
    Hi et101. I just ordered my 3 Roller blinds 180 euro fitted.

Where did you get them from? I have 7 to get for the front of the house (granted 2 are only tiny for the front door!!) but €180 for 3 seems like a pretty good price :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

try grays in Charlestown

• Advertisement
Advertisement