Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double CAO Application

Options
  • 06-01-2011 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

Sat down yesterday with my son and filled out the basics on his CAO and paid by visa. All went fine and received email and text as an acknowledgement. Was working shift last night so left about 5.30 or so. Son informed me today he got a second text at 7.30 pm or so with a different cao number. Tried for an hour today to ring them but nobody answers :(. Decided to email them and they claim they have two applications made and agreed to refund me €20 ..... how nice of them.

I have emailed them back to inform them the second application was impossible as I was in work with my card details etc and if they have charged me twice I expect a full refund on the second payment as it was their mistake.

Anyone else had this happen to them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jonesy93

Havent had it happen to me, the only thing that i acn think of is somone either put in used your details when you were out, or somone unlawfully obtained the details... either way it's not your fault.

Advertisement