Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Stuck in contract?

Options
  • 06-01-2011 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Rang Meteor this evening to see if they could better my plan as I compared to 3 and 3 are offering a much better deal which would save me 25euro a month.

The cs rep informed me that I am under contract since I upgraded in October!!! I wasn't aware that I was re-entering into contract. I had upgraded before and I remember asking then if I was re-entering into contract and was told no. I can't remember whether or not I asked this time but my attention was certainly NOT drawn to it. What do I do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

contact meteor and ask them to confirm where you agreed to extend / renew your contract. they should be able to provide this information to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,253 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Did you get a major discount on a phone? If so it is almost certain you signed somewhere saying you were starting a new contract

Advertisement