Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rocky Road to Rot(h)...

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

Great job, sounds like it went like clockwork.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Izoard, thank you. Thats such a great report of a great race. Massive congratulations on your achievement. Youre an inspiration to peeps like me who are still climbing through the distances on the triathlon ladder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭interested

Super job champ. Based on everything Ive heard from the race this year you executed a very good run at the tail end of a tough day. Congratulations on the p.b and enjoy the break. The bit about the backstroker in the middle of the waves made be chuckle ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Izoard

Abhainn wrote: »
    Izoard seems like that was almost the perfect race for you.
    Fantastic race and that race report was just an enjoy to read.

Did you know that 11:30 well beat the 11:46 time of the first ever race of this kind way back in in 1978 ?

This makes me feel great:)
    However, I read a story from Bob Babbit (been reporting on IM since year 0) where he talks about his first event in Kona in the late 70's.
    He brought a tent, thinking it was a 3 - day event!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

I enjoyed reading that, well done again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭El Director

Super report and a super PB dude. Well done on a very well paced run :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Macanri

Great going Iz,
    Really well done.

Advertisement