Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Zetor Maxterra

• 06-01-2011 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Anyone have info on the new Zetor Maxterra coming out? Horsepower or front linkage/pto details especially!
    Thanks, 13spanner

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ZETOR_IS_BETTER

13spanner wrote: »
    Anyone have info on the new Zetor Maxterra coming out?

Zetor postponed the launch of the tractor due to the economic situation afaik:(
    I suppose they were lucky not to have it launched before it happened. I think it was 165hp ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

A set of front mudguards wouldnt go a miss.

scudster wrote: »
    A set of front mudguards wouldnt go a miss.

Here ya go! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Pat the lad

I think zetor have come along way in the last 10 years. I have to change my loader tractor this year, was looking at zetor Forterra 115. I amit the are not a rolls Royce, but do you need a rolls Royce for loader work and scrapping cow sh.te. They have forward/reverse shuttle now which is a big plus.
    Has anyone got a new forterra or any reports on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭maidhc

Does it have an Agrotron/Rubin cab frame or is it my imagination?

• Advertisement

Has anyone got a new forterra or any reports on them.

Have a forterra ;), great tractor around the yard. Good size for the hp and efficient
    does all the jobs required without a hiccup from baling silage to cleaning out dung. :D
    Would recommend one. Zetor certainly have improved in the last few years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭iano93

Anyone have info on the new Zetor Maxterra coming out? Horsepower or front linkage/pto details especially!
    Thanks, 13spanner
    ..First time of seen these...Look to be a nice yoke granted no john deere but still:rolleyes:....Good ta see zetor gettin into a few bigger tractors and improving:)..thought there introduction of the proxima power was good to see:D @spanner 13 you said u have a kubota aswell from your other thread which would you choose the zetor or kubota?...

maidhc wrote: »
    Does it have an Agrotron/Rubin cab frame or is it my imagination?

The cabs look similar alright, they may have borrowed that idea:)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

iano93 wrote: »
    . @spanner 13 you said u have a kubota aswell from your other thread which would you choose the zetor or kubota?...

No he didn't :P
    well we've a 05 zetor 10641 baling and cutting,

pajero12 wrote: »
    No he didn't :P
    Gudman :p
    well we've a 05 zetor 10641 baling and cutting, she's no john deere but w ith the dealer a mile up the road, anythin else would be pointless. We've a 09 kubota 108 wrapping
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Ahh Bollox..My bad :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

iano93 wrote: »
    @spanner 13 you said u have a kubota aswell from your other thread which would you choose the zetor or kubota?...

The Zetor is a great tractor without a doubt, uses the power well and pulls her weight without a bother. Built quality isn't great, we've broken 4 gearsticks and have had a leaking water tank, typical Zetor quality as we say :rolleyes: The Kubota is a great tractor for the yard. Steering is as light as any car, tight lock, very easy on diesel and the shuttle makes it quick and tidy.

Between the two, I'd rather the Zetor to be honest. It has the feel of power and you'd be more confident driving it into a wet spot or hilly fields than you would with the kubota. Both very good tractors, but the Zetor just about takes it for me!

pajero12 wrote: »
    Ahh Bollox..My bad :o
    No bother :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 shane_318is

we have a 01 11641 and a 07 12441 baling and wrapping never had a problem with these tractors despite all the slagging of zetors ,,, by the looks of the maxterra prototype i will be buying one when they come on the market nice to see zetor coming up in the world with valtra, new holland and john deer fair play.

Advertisement