Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

studying

• 06-01-2011 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

i am kinda starting to worry about leaving cert now as i have not started studying yet and dont have clue where to start and mocks at start of february:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

i am kinda starting to worry about leaving cert now as i have not started studying yet and dont have clue where to start and mocks at start of february:mad:
    Do you mind me asking what subjects/levels your doing?. Since you don't have a lot of time i'd suggest going over your exam papers and look for re-occuring questions that may come up.. Other than that, study your ass off and use every free minute by studying hard! :D best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭kildareman09

eh geography and construction are my only two higher level so im kind of screwed

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

Do you mind me asking what subjects/levels your doing?. Since you don't have a lot of time i'd suggest going over your exam papers and look for re-occuring questions that may come up.. Other than that, study your ass off and use every free minute by studying hard! :D best of luck!

Are you serious? Theres plenty time left man just start now dont keep putting it off. Personally I find doing exam questions as revision is a great help just find what suits you and stick to it and you'll do grand.

I'd hardly believe that spending every free minute god sends to ya studying either...that just leads to burnout from what ive heard...everything in moderation like.

yeah i was thinking of just doing a few exam questions dont think il be applying to cao anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Digits

yeah i was thinking of just doing a few exam questions dont think il be applying to cao anyway

What you interested in doing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Treora

Just keep doing open book questions. Re-do them until they are perfect. Treat it like a short war with the education system. Non-languages should be achievable. If you are a night owl it is better to fall asleep on the books than infront of a console. Foreign languages need some time and you need to be forced to think to form neurological connections. Face to face immersive conversation is best, try conversationexchange.com. If you have down time, exercise and read memory/study help books but less is more - especially with drawing up plans. Building concentration stamina and the ability to write legibly for 150 minutes twice a day are two great skills.

eh farrier apprenticeship and i dont do another language

Advertisement