Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ray-ban aviators

Options
  • 06-01-2011 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

have had a pair of ray-bans for the past 10 years and the paint is chipping so time to get a new pair!! i know these aren't the cheapest but cheap ones in the past haven't lasted long. so wondering if anyone knows of a sale around cork or a good website to buy these??
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

I found Amazon UK to be cheap enough for Ray Bans and sunglasses in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Chemist at the south end of Carrigaline has a display of RayBans with 50% off at the moment - but didn't have ordinary aviators - just aviators with both lenses that were both shaded and polarized at €100 (reduced from €200 !!!) I declined....... in all conscience I could not pay that kind of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

cheers dotchaboy!! near enough to there so will check that out!

do you know the name of the chemist offhand by any chance??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

bungaro79 wrote: »
    cheers dotchaboy!! near enough to there so will check that out!

do you know the name of the chemist offhand by any chance??

Whoops! Sorry - just realised it's an Opticians, not a chemist!
    Bohan N Opticians (Nicola Bohan, I think)
    3 Forge Hse Main st Carrigaline Co. Cork

* Tel: (021)4919887

it's on left near the corner where you hang right for Kinsale...

Might be worth a ring first to see if she has the 50% off everything still going, and if she has many Raybans left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

nice one fella, i know exactly where you're on about, will check them out later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 stephenmckenna

I saw these on adverts. I don't know if they are real or not though

http://www.adverts.ie/accessories/rayban-aviator-sunglasses-shades/401368

Advertisement