Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need an A3 printer

• 06-01-2011 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Am looking for an A3 printer for less than 500 euros. I do a reasonable amount of printing so would like something whose ink cartridges won't need to be renewed too often. I should point out I bought an A4 printer last year and the ink cartridges require replacing after printing 200 sheets, the printer was cheap but the replacement cartridges are 20 euros each (something I never thought of when I was purchasing it). Hence the requirement for long life cartridges. Am thinking a Hewlett Packard, could anyone recommend any good retailer or website that sell them? Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 johnny25clare

HAVE A LOOK AT BROTHER MFC 5890 IT DOES PRINT A3 ALSO FAX AND NETWORK PRINTER ALONG WITH VARIOUS OTHER BELLS AND WHISTLES AS FOR THE INK HAVE U HEARD OF A CISS OR CONTINUOUS INK SUPPLY SYSTEM I HAVE ONE INSTALLED IN MY HP PRINTER AND MY BROTHER PRINTER THE SAME ONE AS ABOVE THE INK LASTS FOREVER AND ITS CHEAP TO REFILL THE RESEVOIRS

PS GOT MY BROTHER PRINTER BRAND NEW FOR 130 EURO THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD VALUE AND I HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS YET AND I USE IT EVERY DAY FOR MY BUISNESS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭Obskure

Was looking to recommend the Ricoh GX7000 as I had one myself last year. Now, I've just noticed that the price has shot up by £200 ex. VAT. The printer is well worth it and provides laser performance with a gel ink, 1500-2300 prints per cartridge Sold it on for a genuine reason.
    The next option is the very reliable Epson R1400. You can use genuine cartridges or a CIS (Continuous Ink System). The Epson is also available in PC World.
    Good luck with your choice.

Advertisement