Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thongs

• 06-01-2011 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭

A few years ago, I was seeing this girl. One morning after staying over in her place, I couldn't for the life of me find my jocks. I had to get to work in a hurry & couldn't go to the office with the boys dangling free... you'd get away with it wearing jeans, but not trousers, so after ramsacking her bedroom to no avail, she offered me one of her thongs to wear to keep the crown jewels from swinging all over the place.

She did so with a smile that at the time I mistook for a mix of sympathy & apathy, but later realised that it was the type of grin only the Devil could muster.

It was one of the most uncomfortable days of my life... fuck me... it was like having a day long wedgie.

Since then, I still cannot fathom how women manage to wear them.. I mean, God bless them for doing so - they look savage on a pert bot, but bejaysus, you've got to be a freakin' sadist to wear one.

So.. lads & lassies.... thongs... what the hell are they all about?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I dont believe for one min that she didnt have a few pairs of "the time of the month" knickers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I imagine they're more comfortable without a sweaty ballsack tightly nestled in there. That's like complaining that your 2 seater convertible is crap for taking the kids to school man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Kiera wrote: »
    I dont believe for one min that she didnt have a few pairs of "the time of the month" knickers?

They were probably hidden in the same secret drawer as my boxers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Banjaxed82

There must be a fierce smell of arse off the stringy bit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oai1V7kaFBk

There ya go.

Johnny, you beat me to it!

They were probably hidden in the same secret drawer as my boxers.

She probably had your boxers under her pillow for later ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

This ^. It was obviously a cold and calculated decision on her part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

They have good and bad points.

Whoever invented this doesn't know what they're about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

She stole yer boxers..... perv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

You musn't be blessed in the aul trouser department or you were with a fat chick cause i know i wouldn't be fitting my balls into a slim girls thong.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I had to get to work in a hurry & couldn't go to the office with the boys dangling free...
    And here is the very shady premise upon which your entire thread lies.
    This sentence alone is worthy of more serious exploration.
    The nutsack doth protest too much methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Friend of mine once pronounced the state of her thong after a lengthy session as being like 'a crispy wonton' :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Accept it, you wear them, you like them, just come to terms with it.

You musn't be blessed in the aul trouser department or you were with a fat chick cause i know i wouldn't be fitting my balls into a slim girls thong.

It would hold up the middle part, like a rope down the sail of a galleon with a gale force wind at the stern.

Sniff......;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I had to get to work in a hurry & couldn't go to the office with the boys dangling free...

Why not, too distracting for the secretaries?

Friend of mine once pronounced the state of her thong after a lengthy session as being like 'a crispy wonton' :(

Dr.Bollocko's cue to release his trademark teeny girly catchphrase of, "Ewww"!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I'd rather go 'free range' than wear a thong, Christ it brings tears to my eyes thinking about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

waiting to see who's the bravest to say "Pics or get the fcuk off".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Since then, I still cannot fathom how women manage to wear them.. I mean, God bless them for doing so - they look savage on a pert bot, but bejaysus, you've got to be a freakin' sadist to wear one.

0/

:D

Your Wonton will freeze before you reach the first marker!

garv123 wrote: »

Not a chance! I got an ex to put one on before and it's not something i ever want to see a man in again :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Banjaxed82

she offered me one of her thongs to wear to keep the crown jewels from swinging all over the place.

This isn't you by any chance?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsfN9lsRfJSEYMP6_JQxApvOGcQ1DtDOxt2I997KbKAP1IL94L-w

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    She stole yer boxers..... perv

Yeah, definitely, and wore them the whole day after.

But as for what the whole thing thongs are about, I thought that these thoughts threw thirtysomethings, well anyones, thoughts off like.

Sorry too much THc there.

They're uncomfortable but look great (depending of course), kind of like high heels or push up bras, so da chix jus wears dem cos dey wana lux gud if dey is axed 2 get nekid b4 getn nailed?

A very good question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

And I thought I had trouble trying to find my socks the next morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Nobody but you will say that, because everybody else knows what the O stands for in GTFO. ;)

Pete M. wrote: »
    Yeah, definitely, and wore them the whole day after.

But as for what the whole thing thongs are about, I thought that these thoughts threw thirtysomethings, well anyones, thoughts off like.

Sorry too much THc there.

They're uncomfortable but look great (depending of course), kind of like high heels or push up bras, so da chix jus wears dem cos dey wana lux gud if dey is axed 2 get nekid b4 getn nailed?

A very good question.

I'm sure that is a good question, i'll just get my teenage bro to tell me what it means tho :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Pete M. wrote: »

A very good question.

Another good question..

How do you know they are unconfortable? :p

I find them very comfortable :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    Nobody but you will say that, because everybody else knows what the O stands for in GTFO. ;)

same difference :rolleyes:

My hot dog.

Is that the bitch you shagged? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭softmee

you've got to be a freakin' sadist to wear one.

Do you mean masochist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

foxinsox wrote: »
    ..How do you know they are unconfortable? :p

That thought also crossed my mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Thongs actually aren't as uncomfortable as most guys seem to think they are. G-strings can be, but if it's just a normal thong, the thong bit shouldn't actually stick up your arse and give you a wedgie, it should just sit comfortably between your arse cheeks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Not a chance! I got an ex to put one on before and it's not something i ever want to see a man in again :o

I'll never forgive you for that!
    My arse looked like a walrus flossing :cool:

Gucky wrote: »
    I'll never forgive you for that!
    My arse looked like a walrus flossing :cool:

Your name is very fitting :P

/you should have had a BS&C wax that day, dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

Thongs actually aren't as uncomfortable as most guys seem to think they are. G-strings can be, but if it's just a normal thong, the thong bit shouldn't actually stick up your arse and give you a wedgie, it should just sit comfortably between your arse cheeks :)

I guess that is a thong in cheek comment :P

same difference :rolleyes:

Not really.....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Hope it was her knickers and not what the Aussies call a thong you had between your arse cheeks?

That fine for the person they were intended for, but if the fella decides or is requested to wear them, thats were the problems could start. Especially if a difference in ass size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

She was going to sniff his boxers later?

irish-stew wrote: »
    That fine for the person they were intended for, but if the fella decides or is requested to wear them, thats were the problems could start. Especially if a difference in ass size.

She was quite petite, so my balls were slipping out the sides.... it looked like the top of Mickey Mouses head, turned upside down.

She was going to sniff his boxers later?

Of course! I'm a boxer keeper ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Of course! I'm a boxer keeper ;)

Ewww.... yuck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

This is star's cat after the trauma of seeing him in a thong..
    Catnip crazy.jpg

Ewww.... yuck!!

*sniff*

Yummy :)

She was quite petite, so my balls were slipping out the sides.... it looked like the top of Mickey Mouses head, turned upside down.

To much information.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I bet it was more like Minnie's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement