Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thongs

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

This thread needs a photo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Did it really need a photo of you though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Jesus, will you ever just ban yourself? You did that before you fecker!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Did it really need a photo of you though?

Imagine the view of the stalker who lurks in the trees facing him!

Imagine the view of the stalker who lurks in the trees facing him!

He looks like this...

:eek:

These days, that look is permanent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Too many things on here that are just wrong. Really wrong (and not the sex-before-marriage bit).

Where can I buy those pills that make you forget stuff you see on the internet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

TheUsual wrote: »
    Too many things on here that are just wrong. Really wrong (and not the sex-before-marriage bit).

Where can I buy those pills that make you forget stuff you see on the internet ?

What has been seen can not be unseen, in a few hours you'll go blind but the image is imprinted forever.

Here ; http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=142262&d=1294357231

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Kiera wrote: »
    I dont believe for one min that she didnt have a few pairs of "the time of the month" knickers?
    Well two exes of mine who I lived with for a fair oul time(more than a year), were both thong wearers and neither had granny/time of the month kaks.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

What has been seen can not be unseen, in a few hours you'll go blind but the image is imprinted forever.

I managed to forget some dark stuff before. It can be done if you can't sleep anymore.

NOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Hey OP. it's ok. you like to wear women clothes. nothin to be ashamed about. no need to hide it under 'my girlfriend' routine. 'we're' here for you.

(honest)

ArtSmart wrote: »
    Hey OP. it's ok. you like to wear women clothes. nothin to be ashamed about. no need to hide it under 'my girlfriend' routine. 'we're' here for you.

(honest)

Thanks.

I always knew that underneath it all, AH was a caring & sharing kind of place.

*adjusts bra, fixes lippy & clicks heels together with glee*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Thanks.

Could be worse.

Could be *adjusts bra, fixes lippy & clicks heels together while watching glee*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Giselle wrote: »
    Could be worse.

Could be *adjusts bra, fixes lippy & clicks heels together while watching glee*
    funnaaaayyy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Thanks.

The lads better watch em selves this weekend

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

i wear thongs i like them and don't find them uncomfortable at all! :)

i still don't buy your 'story' though star ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Ah! You beat me to it!
    That's John Mayer BTW.

Advertisement