Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont know passcode. Need urgent help

• 07-01-2011 1:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

I bought a second hand Xbox 360 today. When i try to play COD it asks me for a Family pass code. I texted the guy i bought it from and he doesnt know what the passcode is. If i go to reset passcode it asks me a security question. The previous owner doesnt know the answer to it. Is there any way i can do a total facotry reset of the console without this code?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Reset to factory defaults, that should sort it out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Reset to factory defaults, that should sort it out

I cant because console safety is turned on. If i go into initial setup i have to enter the code

Thanks Agent Smith!!!
    That worked!!!

That will be 25 euro please

• Advertisement

That will be 25 euro please

No problem. Just send me your bank details, address, telephone numbers and pin code. I also need your credit card number and CCV number.

I cant transfer any money till i have that info.

Or else you can have this:
    76495d1213679672-free-internet-coupon-one-free-internets.jpg

For someone giving away free internees, you sure dint know Borneo google "xbox factory reset"

I dont even have an xbox, yet i had the noodle to use google...

I did use google. I just kept being put through to microsoft support which has never helped me once despite using windows all my life. Other sites were suggesting to go into initial set up which cant be accessed unless you have the code. Trust me i googled the sh*t out of it. Didnt think of trying youtube

Advertisement