Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats your fav Muncie food

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Pizza with chicken and bacon, dipped in curry.

I'd give my left nut for some right now...

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭wurzlitzer

usual munchie is toast as it is
    or Koka noodles

But special crimbo edition of the munchie this year was tuc crsackers with bries with a lick of cranberry sauce....first year the cranberry sauce was polished off in our house

Okay anyone Know where I can get a really early morning coffee in Dublin city centre, can't sleep and feel like going in town grabbing a coffee and the paper before Reads on Nassau street opens

any suggestions would be appreciated feel like I am having cabin fever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

The only early one I know for real coffee is Shanahans on john rogersons quay,opens at 7am, for that instant machine stuff the spar on cambridge road is 24 hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

Kerikosan wrote: »
    crisps & chocolate :D

oh yea that is great, but u have to use cadbury dairy milk break it up and out it into the bag of tayto chees and onion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

Doritos chilli heatwave (the crack cocaine of snacks).
    Dip them in coleslaw and you've got yourself a deal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭cucbuc

Banana and tayto sandwich. Crisps MUST be cheese and onion tayto or its not the same. The combo of the bread, salty crunch, not too much butter spread and the (healthy!) banana is divine. Washed down with mug of tea cannot fail to hit the munchie-spot. You want one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,046 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Koka noodles are nice, better than Pot Noodles, but even better are the ones you get from the Asia Market. Just check the labels first: if the pack says "hot", they aren't kidding. :eek:

Nacho chips tend to vanish when I'm around, but the real munchies require something from the UK that I almost never find here: Twiglets. If you know a reliable source of these in Ireland ... don't tell me!

Ye Hypocrites, are these your pranks
    To murder men and gie God thanks?
    Desist for shame, proceed no further
    God won't accept your thanks for murder.

―Robert Burns

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

bnt wrote: »
    but the real munchies require something from the UK that I almost never find here: Twiglets. If you know a reliable source of these in Ireland ... don't tell me!

They sell them in Tesco where I am (Sligo.) They're the foulest things I've ever tasted. Ugh!

At the moment on of my favourites is a bowl of knorr chicken and mushroom soup and a toasted ham and cheese sandwich, made from a proper sandwich maker so it's extra crispy and the sides are sealed. Nyom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

redout wrote: »
    At the moment its Maltesers - went on a mad binge over the Xmas so I did.

Must have devoured at least half a dozen of the special Xmas boxes.

Better than going on a bad minge.

How many boxes did you eat? :P

• Advertisement

cream cheese on toasted bagel with fried tomato and crispy bacon

starvin....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Corn flakes covered in sugar. I ****ing love sugar.

scrambled egg on toast

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Philadelphia or cheese on basically anything :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Stilton & chorizo toasted sandwich with a bag of King crisps and a glass of milk

beef koka noodles with a dash of soya sauce

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭EverEvolving

Carl Sagan wrote: »
    Corn flakes covered in sugar. I ****ing love sugar.

Frosties I believe they are called :)

Love chedder cheese, olives and those olive and oregano crackers, heaven in a bite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Two, Good, thick slices of FRESH batch bread, thickly buttered (real butter) made into a sandwich with cheese and onion Tayto crisps (no other crisps will do) and then give the crisps a good sprinking with vinegar! (do NOT, knock this sanger until youve tried it!)

Washed down with a great big mug of hot, but not too hot, sugary tea!

Simply delicious!:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

Crisp Sandwich is the king of munchy snacks.

Also this: McDonell's noodles(curry flavour), on toast, add cheddar cheese- so goooood!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭LifesgoodwithLG

Num Num I am talking about a lazy Spanish Omlette, so standard Omlette fare, eggs, tomatoes, courgette, onions, peppers, chorizo or black forrest ham ( bought from Lidl ) Mozzarella and the magic ingredient Birdseye ( or any other generic brand) WAFFLES plus garlic, chilli and some bad boy sauce to give you that extra zing . on its own delightful
    The beauty of it is that it works anythings thats in your fridge

with Loaf bread SUBLIMINAL

:D or more accurately :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

This thread is truly inspiring.

• Advertisement

Just had a two-egg omelette with onion and a little garlic
    with some fuet....
    and a cup of T

Thanx for the inspiration LifesgoodwithLG

Advertisement