Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harte's Bar and Grill Kildare town

Options
  • 07-01-2011 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Anyone been to Harte's and what do you think of it.

Would you need to reserve a table on a Saturday ??

Fancy a nice steak on Saturday and a few bottles of Bulmers and this place looks like what I am after.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

eiei0 wrote: »
    Anyone been to Harte's and what do you think of it.

Would you need to reserve a table on a Saturday ??

Fancy a nice steak on Saturday and a few bottles of Bulmers and this place looks like what I am after.

Thanks

I love it - especially the steak on a rock, which sounds a little gimmicky, but tastes delicious. It can get very busy on the weekends, so a booking might be a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Once your in before 2pm youll be ok. You can also eat in the bar area on the right as you go in which is possible you could miss, bit drafty by the door though.
    Theres some great sporting pictures and artifacts around the place. It used to be called The Vatican a name given by an old regular on account it was was so quiet. It closed down but then it came under new management under a different name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

Its part of the Flanagan family group

Silken Thomas
    Cunninghams
    Flanagans Mill
    Browns Barn
    Dew Drop etc etc

So you'll find service / food on a par with godo decent pub / restaurants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sportyfein

hey!

savage place to eat.. really is! i'm the same... it's all about the steak on the rock, deadly cooking experience!

it's not part of the flanagan group though, it's 2 separate guys who run the Dew Drop and now have Hartes. One of them is a local guy alright..

top notch place though.. hope ye enjoy it

Advertisement