Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mens Puma Ireland Rugby Jersey €20 from Littlewoods (possible €18 with code)

• 07-01-2011 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Spotted that Littlewoods are selling the Puma Ireland Rugby Jersey in mens sizes for €20. They are selling at €49 in the Elverys sale and for €55 in the Champion sale. They have sizes Small, Medium and Large currently available.

If you are a new customer or open a new account you can use discount code XV410 and this will give you 10% discount - reducing the jersey by €2 to €18

Delivery is free from littlewoods.

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/puma-ireland-20092010-mens-rugby-home-shirt/652718944.prd?browseToken=/b/1977/s/price,1/r/100/promo/41600008&prdToken=/p/prod6163242-sku9842618
    A912_SP745_58_JS03T?$prodDetailMain$

I know that the jersey may be updated for the world cup but at €18 for this current version - this is a bargain for me.

Also there are some other heavily discounted items in the mens section - such as Manchester United and Liverpool branded clothing such as €9/€10/€12 polo shirts, hoodies, teeshirts, etc. Worth a look. Note all sizes not available in all items.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭brennarr

Thanks Op, just ordered mine. Great find

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭LandoCalrissian

Good spot cheers

Done and Done

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭steps_3314

Just ordered a couple of myself and the wife...great find OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭mjquinno

any idea on the sizes - the comment "Sizing is not per usual rugby shirt standards." has me thinking i should go large instead of medium

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭death1234567

mjquinno wrote: »
    any idea on the sizes - the comment "Sizing is not per usual rugby shirt standards." has me thinking i should go large instead of medium
    I usually take medium and I went for that but if in doubt I'd go for the large, these jersey's are usually a tight fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I usually wear large, but when getting rugby jerseys I always get medium and there is loads of room in them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NTC

well spotted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Ah well, they don't sell them in my size :( FAT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Irishrossoblu

Great post. Can you pay by credit card with this crowd? They want me to sign a credit agreement etc. Whats the deal with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Great post. Can you pay by credit card with this crowd? They want me to sign a credit agreement etc. Whats the deal with that.

You can indeed, have a look at the payment options.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭mjquinno

ya went for the large. hope it fits ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭greenasgrass

Nicely done OP. On the way to me now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

thanks op, they dont have my size either. so my new yrs resolution is to fit into one. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,382 ✭✭✭Tefral

Im Xl in clothes from say Jack Jones etc and the Large in this Jersey fits me perfectly if that helps anyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

I've gotten as far as putting in the promo code and proceeding to card payment. the promo looks to be accepted but the payment amount is the full amount without the discount

might be because I ordered 2? anyone seeing the same? when is the discount applied?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Thanks for the alert, one ordered for me here also..

For some reason even though it recognized the code it still said total of €20 at the checkout, not that I am complaining as these are normally €65
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Irishrossoblu

10% only available on orders over €40, thats what they told me on the phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭Talisman

Be aware that there are two types of replica jersey. "Armor" which is the figure hugging one like the players wear and then there's the regular one for the fans that don't wish to advertise their beer belly. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭dario28

Talisman wrote: »
    Be aware that there are two types of replica jersey. "Armor" which is the figure hugging one like the players wear and then there's the regular one for the fans that don't wish to advertise their beer belly. :D

which is this one ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭brightkane

Ordered Op, cheers

I think on these jerseys I always got a size down, so thats what I went with!

• Advertisement

kc66 wrote: »
    I usually wear large, but when getting rugby jerseys I always get medium and there is loads of room in them.
    You must not be buying Puma gear, all their football/rugby shirts are made to be skin tight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭brightkane

Crap i am going to change it for a large so, as my last one was cantabury and not puma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Sold out now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I have ordered one but anytime I have ever ordered from Littlewoods they cancelled the order. I hope that doesn't happen this time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭ArtVandelay76

I ordered one but when i track order it says credit rejected.
    Typical littlewoods s***e

You must not be buying Puma gear, all their football/rugby shirts are made to be skin tight.

Crap, will prob end up sending it back so. Never got Puma before, Canterbury and Rugby Tech only.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Sold out now :(

Maybe worth checking again as I can still order Sm, Med, Lge and XXL . The XXL was not available earlier.

for SM and XXL - the stock message is "Low Stock, selling fast"

for Med & Lge the stock message is "In Stock"

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭pclive

im trying to order two but it wont let me set up an account tried phoning them and they cant take orders on the phone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Ordering process seems a bit flaky. First time website told me that I couldn't proceed due to large demand and product was sold out. Went and tried a second time and it worked. :rolleyes:

Used the missus' account...:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

You can still put the order in your "basket", but once you get to the checkout it tells you it is out of stock. (Well, for LARGE and MEDIUM, anyway).

Ah well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Dades wrote: »
    You can still put the order in your "basket", but once you get to the checkout it tells you it is out of stock. (Well, for LARGE and MEDIUM, anyway).

Ah well!

This man speaks the truth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Dades wrote: »

Ah well!

Yes, this is what I was referring to. You get to paying and red text appears that it is sold out. fúckers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

Anyone get the confirmation email? Order went through but I didn't receive the mail

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭dario28

Just checked there and they restocked - have another go if you were disappointed before

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Bob_the_dog

All sizes coming up as out of stock :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ryanmatty

You will see a few more of the Ireland jersey going on sale over the next few months. With it been a world cup year id say they will be bringing out a new one before it. They usually do anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭flyandrain

all gone. i am so late for it. lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

Cheers OP, just ordered two large there.

flyandrain wrote: »
    all gone. i am so late for it. lol:D

It appears that Littlewoods are restocking as there is currently stock of Medium and Large. I have been able to order a large jersey this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

Site is down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭south

out of stock when you get to the checkout page

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭NewDirection

Website is back, and they're back in stock. Just ordered a medium. Cheers OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭south

Sorry, due to high demand this product has now sold out, to proceed please remove the item from your basket. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience. for the large one anyway

Pixelcraft wrote: »
    Anyone get the confirmation email? Order went through but I didn't receive the mail

Me neither.

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Me neither.

I received my confirmation email yesterday 8th Jan for an order I placed on 6th Jan.

I received my confirmation this very afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gojony

I received a phone call and then email confirmation this evening! Order placed 7th Jan.

Received today. (The Jersey)

Got my confirmation, its in the post! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

got my jersey today large is to big on me anyone wanna swap for a medium or if anyone around lusk u can have it for 20

• Advertisement
Advertisement