Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBEC - EOP Placement

• 07-01-2011 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi There,

Does anyone know when this is starting up again? How difficult is it to get an interview?

Anyone have any experience going on the Program?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 maths_student

I went to a seminar on it back around October. Far as I remember you just send a CV and cover letter and then they call you forward for interviews if they like what they see and break it down to a list of 200 graduates who they need to be available for a year. They find the companies and let them interview you for their position.

It sounded like a good idea at the time and I'm going to apply myself. I think they opened arond the 5th of January and they're open for about 6 weeks. Really not sure, have to check all this up...!

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭superfrank

Cool Cheers for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 McLovin87

Has anyone interviewed for this? How did the interview go? When do you find out about wheter or not you made it onto the panel?

Cheers,

McL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Choc.Monster

I had an interview and it was grand. Fairly standard questions about your CV and experience. We won't find out until the end of May whether or not we've made the shortlist. If you haven't been written to yet, I'd say you're still in with a chance of being called for interview because they didn't call everyone at once. They have, however, had a huge number of applicants this year. Best of luck with it anyway.

Advertisement