Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't get Eircom BB

Options
  • 07-01-2011 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, hope one of you can help/advise me

Just wondering why I can't get eircom broadband. I'm 2 miles from local enabled exchange. I have neighbours quite close to me (couple hundred yards) although on a different road (National road, I'm on a secondary road just off it) who have it. There are a number of houses 7-8 on my road who can't get it.

I have rung eircom a few times over 2 years and basically they weren't interested. One told me I was on a paired line and another told me different.

If I can PM you my details could any of you guys look into it for me. I would greatly appreciate it as I only have one choice of wireless ISP which aren't good and expensive. Thanks

P.S. I was on this thread first mentioning my woes :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

AntiRip wrote: »
    Hi guys, hope one of you can help/advise me

Just wondering why I can't get eircom broadband. I'm 2 miles from local enabled exchange. I have neighbours quite close to me (couple hundred yards) although on a different road (National road, I'm on a secondary road just off it) who have it. There are a number of houses 7-8 on my road who can't get it.

I have rung eircom a few times over 2 years and basically they weren't interested. One told me I was on a paired line and another told me different.

If I can PM you my details could any of you guys look into it for me. I would greatly appreciate it as I only have one choice of wireless ISP which aren't good and expensive. Thanks

P.S. I was on this thread first mentioning my woes :)

Hi AntiRip
    yes PM your details and I will be happy to help. If I receive your details today should have an answer for you by this evening.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

PM sent thanks Tony

Advertisement