Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HTC Desire - LEEdroid 2.3c

• 07-01-2011 11:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else running this latest build with the latest radio (49)? Installed it on wednesday and have had terrible battery performance since.
    Wondering if i should go back to the previous radio version (48) which was very good battery wise or perhaps change the rom back to 2.2f which seemed more stable (have had issues with the txt and email widgets crashing sense on 2.3c). have also been having an issue with the screen randomly lighting up when locked when charging
    Has anyone else been running it for longer and does the battery life improve after a few cycles?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Gryzor

I've been running 49 for the last while on 2.3b, no issues at all...find it very stable....battery didn't get any worse or better tbh

Did u wipe before the upgrade, or just install on top of an older version rom, maybe a clean install would sort it??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

nope, installed over it. I wouldve thought the battery issue is more radio related though than the rom..?? will give it til monday i guess and see. im also running with update c flashed over b as per the instructions so that could be the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

I'm now on 2.3d, battery seems fine for me.

But I am having a problem with Navigation. Does it work for you lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

i went back to 2.2f. was far more stable for me and once i went back it was perfect again with much better battery performance. Going to wait now until a stable Gingerbread rom is released as i cant see any worthwhile improvements from 2.2 to 2.3
    Sorry i cant be of help with 2.3d

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

i just installed 2.3d there and i seem to be having space issues, i went to restore all my apps and not even half way through and im out of space! barely got any apps installed. i went and put a few of them on my sd card but didn't really help could only install a few more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

Hi
    Did you partition your sd card? You will need to do this to enable app2sd+ which is one of the benefits of the rom. I had to do the very same myself after flashing this rom. Make sure you have all apps and data backed up before partition tho as it will wipe sd card.Rom Manager allows you to partition easily can be got from market.
    Gav

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

i have leedroid 2.3d and full wipe and install and i am using radio 32.36.00.28U_406.00.02_

just wondering can i update it? whats the version to go to.

how to i go about doing it?

I am correct in saying its:
    download radio update.zip to sd card and reboot in recovery all apply the update.zip.

what does a radio update do?

could i lose my mobile signal to vodafone? its unlocked desire i have.

what could go wrong?

Advertisement