Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extreme Sports DVD's

Options
  • 07-01-2011 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

Hi,was looking online for site that sells a whole bunch of extreme sports DVD's stuff im looking for include Spearfishing,Kiteboarding,Mountain Biking,snowboarding,Free Running,Surfing,Windsurfing,anything really.
    Been looking on Amazon and some sited provide in my opinion naff ''Extreeeme'' sports stuff,but primarily looking for the defined sports producers,examples would be-
    Mountainbiking - The Collective,Kranked Series
    Surf - Taylor Steele directed movies- castles in the sky
    Snowboard - Alterna's new movie ''Hello World''
    Spearfish - anything out of Oz/Sa,Jeremy Jones Deeper TGR

I know i can go to respective sites and order these movies,but is there a company that provide the service of a whole selection in Uk or Ireland.
    Thanks in Advance
    Gav

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

gavkm27 wrote: »
    Hi,was looking online for site that sells a whole bunch of extreme sports DVD's stuff im looking for include Spearfishing,Kiteboarding,Mountain Biking,snowboarding,Free Running,Surfing,Windsurfing,anything really.
    Been looking on Amazon and some sited provide in my opinion naff ''Extreeeme'' sports stuff,but primarily looking for the defined sports producers,examples would be-
    Mountainbiking - The Collective,Kranked Series
    Surf - Taylor Steele directed movies- castles in the sky
    Snowboard - Alterna's new movie ''Hello World''
    Spearfish - anything out of Oz/Sa,Jeremy Jones Deeper TGR

I know i can go to respective sites and order these movies,but is there a company that provide the service of a whole selection in Uk or Ireland.
    Thanks in Advance
    Gav

I have used these guys before. http://www.sportsflicks.com/

I have Deeper and Hello World from the movies you mentioned. I have a lot of Alterna's movies and Hello World is up there with the best (still not as good as Apples & Oranges though).

Deeper is EPIC. It's magic to watch. Ive done a lot of riding in Chamonix and its great to see them talk about and ride places Ive been.:)

I have got my past movies sent via USPS and I havent been stung with "duty" yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭gavkm27

Hey thanks for that,have a nice browse and there is plenty on there i will buy,i already have Deeper too,but want it on Blu-ray,watched it about 10 times already and im going splitting in france in the spring,but going nowhere near any of those lines those crazy mofos went at.
    Cheers,gav

Advertisement