Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting a picture

Options
  • 07-01-2011 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭

Why i try to add a photo to a post all i ever get is the little link and not the actual photo........help

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Im hijacking this too, elvis, I hope you dont mind. I cant get IMG tags to work, either manually or using the image tab. I can attach an image no problem, but all I get when I embed is a lost image X. Ive made sure the url is appearing correctly within the tags.

In theory to insert an image you hit the image tag when creating a post, or use the following tags: url of your image. You have to have the image hosted on a separate website to embed it. Im hoping a better mind than mine can point out the stupid error Im making. :)

Advertisement