Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport Photos

Options
  • 07-01-2011 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Where does good Passport Photos around Henry Street?

As I'm going to be stuck with it for the next 10 years I want to be able to see the photo before I accept it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭AntiMatter

I think the machines in USIT, on the South Quays very close to O'Connell St. Bridge, are good.

You get 3 chances to pick your pose and they always seem to come out reasonably enough.

I'm not the most photogenic and hate having my snap taking, but I'm usually happy with the results from these type machines.

There's another of the same machines in the Motor Tax Office in Smithfield, if that's any use to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I got the only passport photos I've ever been remotely happy with done in the Chemist beside the Jervis Luas stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

I got mine done at the fuji place at the Abbey st Luas stop. Was happy with their service. Someone actually takes your pic with a camera - no booths.

Advertisement