Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Insurance for Left Hand Drive car

Options
  • 07-01-2011 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭

Hi,
    I need to insure my LHD car after I register it here in Ireland, and I was wonderingif anybody knows a broker who insures this type of cars. So far I only found two insurances who would do it (Aviva and AXA), but I don't know any broker. Since there are many of them, any suggestion on who to contact first is more than welcome, thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fazulas

Hi,

Stuart Insurances and 123 are two brokers which will find you an insurer willing to insure a LHD. One of them is Travellers (I think that they only deal with you through a broker), and another one is Dolmen Insurance.

Advertisement