Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male/Female Singer Wanted

• 07-01-2011 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭

... for busy funk/blues style 5-piece covers band in Limerick... we've gigs booked for the rest of the year already so there is a good bit of work available.

Influences include Van Morrison, Eric Clapton, Bill Withers, Dusty Springfield, Stevie Wonder.

Playing an instrument a bonus but not a must.

Drop me a PM if interested

Cheers!

[hope the mods don't mind me putting this in the Limerick City section, I've put it in the Music section too but we are primarily Limerick-based]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

I am tone deaf but a whizz in the shower can I audition?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭leakyboots

kilburn wrote: »
    I am tone deaf but a whizz in the shower can I audition?

Well, that will depend on are you Male/Female and are we allowed whizz on you in the shower?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

leakyboots wrote: »
    [hope the mods don't mind me putting this in the Limerick City section, I've put it in the Music section too but we are primarily Limerick-based]

The Bands & Musicians Forum is the appropriate place for this discussion. Please continue to make use of the thread you started there.

Link here for anyone who's interested:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=69928240#post69928240

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement