Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have the below message appearing at the top of boards.ie

Options
  • 07-01-2011 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

"Hi kiwipower,
    According to our system, you are currently "awaiting email confirmation", which means you won't be able to post messages, reply to threads, use private messaging, etc. Please check your spam/trash folders if you haven't received a confirmation email. You can also check if the email address you supplied is correct here.
    If it has been a long time since you registered and can't find the mail, you can request your activation mail again.
    If you're still having trouble, don't hesitate to ask for assistance in our Help Desk forum."

Hi all,
    I am getting the above message at the top of the boards.ie page.
    Is this because I just changed my email address?
    I only realised yesterday that boards had an outdated email address for me.
    Unfortunatly, I can not access the new em address I have given at work, is there away I can work around this till I get home?

Cheers
    Keep up the great work!
    KP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

When you get home, check the new email address you registered for an email from boards.ie. You'll need to reactivate your account. Remember that the email could be in your spam folder so check there too.

Thanks.

Advertisement