Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Culinary Arts

Options
  • 07-01-2011 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does anybody have opinions on the Culinary Arts course?
    And DIT in general, being from Limerick I really have no clue.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ditchhurler

The course is well regarded, and heavily over subscribed - a lot of their internships are with some of the best restaurants in the world such as Fat Duck in the UK - you need to know that unlike many courses this is very much vocationally oriented so you would need a real passion for the sector- suggest you make the effort to come to their Open day which is next week as was postponed due to snow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

the fat duck??? really. i would love to go there. i have put down the culinary arts in dit as my first choice - i put down for both the ba and the hc. i have also applied for 9 other culinary arts courses throughout the country but dit is the one i WANT. i am coming to the cathal brugha street open day in may to get a good luck round and stuff. i have EVERYTHING crossed that i get a place ;):D

Advertisement