Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare Tirolia Range ?

• 07-01-2011 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks

I have a Tirolia Range that is excess to requirements - Was wondering do people or companies buy them to restore and re-sell? I need it shifted and am happy to sell for a fair price.

It's in reasonable repair with a few fixes needed and was previosly linked to central heating so should be of interest to somebody I'd imagine.

If you've any interest then please PM me - am in Limerick County.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LittleVision

Hi Raiser,

I am looking for parts of an old Tirolia solid fuel cooker for my elderly parents in law who have one with the door knobs hanging off and the front door heat baffle gone, I wonder could you post a picture of the one you have?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭Stove Fan

Raiser wrote: »
    Hey Folks

I have a Tirolia Range that is excess to requirements - Was wondering do people or companies buy them to restore and re-sell? I need it shifted and am happy to sell for a fair price.

It's in reasonable repair with a few fixes needed and was previosly linked to central heating so should be of interest to somebody I'd imagine.

If you've any interest then please PM me - am in Limerick County.

PM sent. Thanks James.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LittleVision

Hi again. I am new to this forum and actually only joined because of your Tirolia range posting. Excuse my ignorance but what does "please PM me" mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 b108

Did anyone find parts for an old Tirolia solid fuel range? I Would love the details of how and where if you did. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement