Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technomate 6902 HD Combo

• 07-01-2011 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

Technomate 6902 HD Combo

been looking at this combo
    has dual tuners as far as i know and you can fit harddrive inside the box and which is very handy has 2 usb's instead of one
    any one have one of these and and pros and cons with it
    http://www.technomate.com/viewproduct2.php?product=82

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭zbluebirdz

Minor upgrade to the TM6900 combo super+

The tuner(s) appears to have been upgraded ... however, my TM6900 has no issues with any sat / dtt signals/channels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭STB

Doesnt have dual tuners. It has a dvb-t2 tuner for UK freeview and DVB_S2 tuner for Satellite.

The 6900/Plus has a DVB-T tuner and DVB-S2 tuner. We use DVB-T in Ireland for terrestrial.

The triple tuner version is the 7100 range. 2 x DVB-S2 and 1 DVB-T.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

Gone off the technomate 6902,looking at edison combo,looks good
    can get a triax 527 combo but think the edison is better,was hoping too get a combo that could play movies,music but from what i see and read,
    i think the interface is bette in edison but im only going by older triax box which wasnt a combo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭STB

Keep an eye on the Qbox Mini HD. Thread over on the terrestrial forum. It plays media formats and does other stuff. Expandable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

qbox looks ok but not too many selling it ,cheapest in uk working out around 215 euros delivered,also looking at Ferguson combo and Edison vip2,little worried about Ferguson as seem few probs with viewing whats recorded some times i think i saw some where on boards

• Advertisement
Advertisement