Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent TSB or ulster bank

Options
  • 07-01-2011 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I am considering switching my bank from the BOI to either the Permanent TSB or ulster bank, which would be the better option?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭filmbuffboy

Im switched from ulster bank a few months ago from BOI. Found them very polite any time ive gone into the branch, and to be honest Ive found BOI staff the direct opposite!!! Obtained a Visa debit card with my current account which is much better than laser as its accepted online and worldwide. In addition I applied for and recieved an overdraft and credit card from them within weeks. I was never successful in obtaining credit from BOI in the past, so all in all, I would say go with Ulster!!!

Advertisement