Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO summoned live on tv.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

I dunno - that wouldnt convince me to be honest. the sky is a big place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cherryrowe

I really don't know, could be so many things to be honest. Personally, If I seen that in the sky I wouldn't really look twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

A tv station sends a professional camera crew and yet the footage is still shakey and not very well defined.

You'd think they'd have used a tripod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cherryrowe

nummnutts wrote: »
    A tv station sends a professional camera crew and yet the footage is still shakey and not very well defined.

You'd think they'd have used a tripod.

All seems a little suspicious to me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

chinese lantern all the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 sligogringo

I like that video cheers!

You should look up ECETI on YouTube (MrSon2K is the name of the channel)
    ECETI is a ranch in the mountains east of California where they regularly see UFO sightings and try to communicate with them by flashing lazers into the night sky - it is fascinating to watch their videos, they are making a feature length film to be released in February 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuoImdfwPc8

Also, I like this guys channel, he uses night-vision scope and sees UFO's very often - he talks to them and they respond by getting brigher or flashing as they pass by. He has many videos which I find interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK2jqnAyQ7U

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

i wanna go there :(

Advertisement