Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postal Delivery Delay

Options
  • 07-01-2011 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, please move if it is!

I am waiting on a letter and some documentation that was sent from England on the 23/12/2010. As far as I know it was standard Royal Mail and An Post.

I know that Christmas Holidays etc would have caused delays but surely I should have received it by now?

Any thoughts appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭manna452121

Their is still a delay on mail,only yesterday I got a card from Spain which was posted on the 22/12.Since alot of the airports were closed over Christmas some of the mail is only now getting into the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I received a letter yesterday from the UK that was posted on the 21st December.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

I'm still waiting on products shipped Christmas week, yet products shipped after Christmas have arrived. Odd?

Advertisement