Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recommend a solicitor

Options
  • 07-01-2011 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Need to get a will sorted. As the executor of the estate I need to get things moving. Swords area preferably.

Thanks a mil.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

It says alot about this profession that no one can recommend anyone it seems!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

or it could say alot about the people living in NCD not ever having to need a solicitor :D

Either we never do anything bad, or we never get caught.

the solicitors we used to get the house were very helpful and drew up a " pre nup" style thing for us. cant remeber the name of them but i would imagine for something like a will that will be written down it will be down to price rather than quality i would imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Have used the one above Xtra-Vision, for Family stuff, I've found them quite good.

Maurice Leahy & Wade,

swords.png

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Lady_North1

Thanks for that. Finally got sorted.....:)

Advertisement