Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* A in French? *

• 07-01-2011 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any tips on how to get an A in Higher Level French?. I cannot do the Listening tests, everything else is ok. Sometimes knowing exactly how to structure sentences gets to me.. My oral is quite good as I got 90/100 in my Christmas exam. Comprehensions I also fall down in quite often. So if anyone has eny tips on how to improve my grade in French I would be very grateful! Currently getting a B2.. Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Maybe you could try watching TV in French?

http://www.alloshowtv.com/

They have all the american series dubbed in French. It can just be a bit difficult to find things as everything opens in different windows :S

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭patar

Practice :P ;D I find french really easy tbh but lots of people in school have put listening tapes on their ipods and stuff... for german i learn 30 words a week and 4 verbs... but i'm in fifth year... for french you could also try learning some 'catch all' phrases that you can use for nearly all you written stuff... also :D google vie de merde... it's basically fml but... *in french* :D the language is usually fairly easy.

Advertisement