Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MW2 unable to find players/matches

• 07-01-2011 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Posted this over on the COD forum but didn't get any response so said i'd throw it up hear.
    I can not get a game on MW2.. It is just constantly searching with no results. This is getting really really frustrating now. I can play MW1 online with absolutely no problems.
    I have been doing a bit of searching and this seems like a common problem with the game but couldn't find any solutions to it..

Anyone had the same problem and found a solution?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Is your nat opened.
    It shows it on one of the screens in MW2 if its strict or moderate you will have trouble finding anyone. This thread should help to change the nat.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056029020

Other than the nat problem I haven't heard of it. Sorry.
    But at least you got a reply this time:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 overthebar1

Thank you for the reply :D

But my NAT is already set to open. So I don't know what the problem is :(

Someone PLEASE help me!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭tiny timy

Did you look up any of the ports that you may need to forward, this may help.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,383 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

This was happening to me too, I used to just leave it and eventually I'd get in, could take like an hour sometimes. I thought it was just because less people are playing no what with black ops coming out and that.

Advertisement