Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New short courses at Windmill Lane

Options
  • 07-01-2011 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi Guys,
    We have a whole new suite of short courses that we're launching in February. Most will take place in Windmill Lane. There's stuff for complete beginners all the way through to the advanced level.

Here's the link http://www.pulsecollege.eu/short-courses

Any queries, just give us a shout

Cheers,

Tony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Tony ,

Who is giving the 'Mix Like a Pro' course ?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 TonyWindmill

Hi Paul,
    Myself, Tim Martin and Ger McDonnell. I'll cover techniques in Logic and Pro Tools for handling large mixes and some supporting theory; Tim Martin will be mixing a track in Studio 2 (or possibly studio 1). He will be mixing "in the box". Ger McDonnell will be doing a mix from scratch and spraying it out from Pro Tools across a mixing board. (Again either the SSL in Studio 2 or the Neve in Studio 1 - would you guys have a preference?).
    They will also provide feedback on your own mixes.
    Anyhoo, should be fun......:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Hi Paul,
    Myself, Tim Martin and Ger McDonnell. I'll cover techniques in Logic and Pro Tools for handling large mixes and some supporting theory; Tim Martin will be mixing a track in Studio 2 (or possibly studio 1). He will be mixing "in the box". Ger McDonnell will be doing a mix from scratch and spraying it out from Pro Tools across a mixing board. (Again either the SSL in Studio 2 or the Neve in Studio 1 - would you guys have a preference?).
    They will also provide feedback on your own mixes.
    Anyhoo, should be fun......:)

That's a quality team !

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Ktryan

hi

what dates is the into to music production course on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

PaulBrewer wrote: »
    That's a quality team !

definitly. might try dig out some cash for this.

• Advertisement

Ktryan wrote: »
    hi

what dates is the into to music production course on?

Hi Ktryan,
    Thanks for the query. Unfortunately,I don't have all the dates with me here at home. Contact Martina through the website or give her a call and she'll help you out regarding dates or any other admin queries you might have. If anyone has any queries regarding the course content, I'm yer man!

Cheers,

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭nathansredarmy

hi just wondering when is beginners music producion course taking place no dates on site

Hi
    As far as I remember, it's early or mid feb. Give Martina a call at 01 4784045 and she'll fill you in Nathan. We have an open day on Feb 5th in Windmill Lane. You're welcome to come along and we'll answer any questions you may have.
    Cheers,
    Tony

Advertisement